News from Kenya – Stay updated !
Watch and listen to news resources from Kenya.
There are several ways, radio, tv, written and social media, to stay updated on what is happening right now in the country, find some selected news sources in the menu below.
If you have found a news source you think is missing, you can read or write comments and ask questions in the disqus field below.
- Groups Call for Peace Ahead of August Polls in Kenya[VOA] Nairobi -- As Kenya heads toward a highly contested presidential election, many are worried about a repeat of deadly violence seen in past votes. The Kenyan group Mothers of Victims and Survivors is calling for all sides to maintain peace during this year's polls.
- A Voice for African Wildlife - a Conversation With Kaddu Sebunya[IPS] St Davids, Wales -- The CEO of the Nairobi-based African Wildlife Foundation, Kaddu Sebunya - in London to mark AWF's 60th anniversary while fundraising and lobbying - shares his thoughts with IPS on the climate and food crises, how Africans have their voice, why western countries need a 'reset' with Africa, what Prince Charles […]
- You're a Failure, Stop Giving Empty Promises - Uhuru Kenyatta to Ruto[Capital FM] Nairobi -- President Uhuru Kenyatta has told off his Deputy William Ruto for sustained attacks of the same government he serves, saying he failed himself to deliver.
- Tarsan Speaks About the Current Status of Somalia-Kenya Relations[Shabelle] Somali Ambassador to Kenya Mohamud Ahmed Nur (Tarsan) said relations between the two neighboring countries - Kenya and Somalia are now at their best point.
- 30 Selected As Athletes Backed to Retain World Under 20 Crown in Cali[Capital FM] Nairobi -- Athletics Kenya (AK) president Lt. Gen (Rtd) Jackson Tuwei has tipped the newly-selected team of junior athletes to retain Kenya's World Under 20 Championships title for the third time in Cali, Colombia.
- Saccos Regulation Has Helped Kick Out Pyramid Schemes - Uhuru Kenyatta[Capital FM] Nairobi -- President Uhuru Kenyatta says the implementation of legislative measures targeting the operations of the Savings and Credit Co-operatives (SACCOs) has been key to getting rid of the pyramid schemes menace in the country.
- Raila Endorses Orengo for Siaya Governor's Seat, Urges Six-Piece Voting Pattern in Nyanza[Capital FM] Siaya -- Azimio La Umoja One Kenya Coalition Presidential Candidate Raila Odinga has called on voters in his Nyanza backyard to adopt the six-piece mode of voting in what he termed as an effort to enhance the formation of a stable government if he is elected president in next month's General Election.
- Here's Ruto's Plan On Fight Against Corruption[Capital FM] Nairobi -- Deputy President William Ruto has committed to de-politicize and remove weaponisation of the criminal justice system to fight corruption in his administration if he clinches the presidency in August.
- Cherotich Credits Coach After Securing Ticket to World U20 Showpiece[Capital FM] Nairobi -- South Rift's Maureen Cherotich says she couldn't have stormed to victory at the national trials for the World Under 20 Championships slated for Cali, Colombia had it not been for her coach.
- Azimio-One Kenya Pokes Holes Into Kenya Kwanza Manifesto[Capital FM] Nairobi -- Azimio la Umoja - One Kenya Alliance presidential candidate Raila Odinga has poured cold water on the recently launched Kenya Kwanza Alliance manifesto saying it is a mockery of the quest of economic liberation in the country.
Other recommended news: