News from Tunisia – Stay updated !
Watch and listen to news resources from Tunisia.
There are several ways, radio, tv, written and social media, to stay updated on what is happening right now in the country, find some selected news sources in the menu below.
If you have found a news source you think is missing, you can read or write comments and ask questions in the disqus field below.
- Para-Athletics/Tunis 2022 Grand Prix (Day 2) - Tunisia On Top, Bagging 24 Medals Including 11 Gold[Tunis Afrique Presse] Tunis/Tunisia -- The Tunisian para-athletes bagged 8 gold, 3 silver and 2 bronze medals on the 2nd day of the Tunis Para-Athletics Grand Prix, which has been organised in Rades since June 27.
- Oran 2022 Mediterranean Games - Karate - Chahnaz Jemi (68 Kg) Loses in Semi-Finals[Tunis Afrique Presse] Tunis/Tunisia -- Tunisian Chahnaz Jemi (+68 kg) Monday, was defeated in the semi-finals of the karate tournament at the Oran 2022 Mediterranean Games, by her Montenegrin adversary on the decision of the referee (3-2), after finishing the bout in equality (0-0).
- Baccalaureate 2022/Main Session - General Success Rate Stands At 37.97 Percent[Tunis Afrique Presse] Tunis/Tunisia -- The general success rate for the main session of the 2022 baccalaureate exam stands at 37.97%.
- Arbitrary Dismissals a Blow to Judicial Independence[HRW] Tunis -- Revoke Decree Granting President Power to Remove Judges
- Scientific Committee Recommends 7-Day Quarantine for Pilgrims Returning From Holy Places[Tunis Afrique Presse] Tunis/Tunisia -- The Scientific Committee to Combat the Coronavirus meeting on Tuesday, issued a set of recommendations regarding pilgrims returning from the holy places. A 7-day quarantine is among these recommendations, said virologist and committee member Amine Slim.
- World Bank Projects Growth Rate of 3 Percent in Tunisia in 2022[Tunis Afrique Presse] Tunis/Tunisia -- The growth rate in Tunisia is expected to stand at 3% in 2022, hit 3.5% in 2023 and fall back to 3.3% in 2024, according to the Global Economic Prospects June 2022, released Tuesday by the World Bank (WB).
- Hot Hitter Chepchumba Taking Her Time as Suitors Circle Her Head After Brilliant Tunisia Show[Capital FM] Nairobi -- Opposite hitter Sharon Chepchumba is a girl in demand. Suitors have been circling her head since her brilliant performance in Tunisia that guided KCB to their second continental title with a 3-1 victory over record champions Al Ahly.
- Is Democracy Slipping Away?[African Arguments] President Saied has been running the country unilaterally for almost a year. The July referendum will further strengthen his rule without resistance.
- World Cup-Bound Tunisia Hammer Japan to Win Kirin Cup, Ghana Finish Third[CAF] World Cup-bound Tunisia demonstrated their desire to excel at the global tournament when they defeated hosts Japan 3-0 on Tuesday to win the Kirin Cup.
- Tunisia Reach Kirin Cup Final, Ghana Hammered 4-1 By Japan[CAF] World Cup-bound Tunisia will face Japan in the final of the Kirin Super Cup in Osaka on Tuesday after defeating Chile 2-0 in the opening match of the tournament on Friday.
Other recommended news: