News from Zimbabwe – Stay updated !
Watch and listen to news resources from Zimbabwe.
There are several ways, radio, tv, written and social media, to stay updated on what is happening right now in the country, find some selected news sources in the menu below.
If you have found a news source you think is missing, you can read or write comments and ask questions in the disqus field below.
- Olinda Pays DNA Bill for "Late" Student Livingstone's Parents[New Zimbabwe] SOCIALITE Olinda Chapel has paid a ZW$270 000 bill for DNA tests of remains believed to belong to Livingstone Sunhwa who went missing seven months ago.
- Building Houses While Knocking Down Gender Barriers in Zimbabwe[African Arguments] The pandemic has accelerated generational shifts as more women join the once male-dominated construction industry.
- RTG Lauds Impact of Domestic Tourism[The Herald] HOSPITALITY concern, Rainbow Tourism Group (RTG) says the domestic tourism market has driven its business during the Covid-19 pandemic period when the world embarked on national lockdowns and travel restrictions to contain the disease.
- African Sun Exits Kingdom Hotel[The Herald] AFRICA Sun Limited (ASL) is exiting Kingdom Hotel in the resort town of Victoria Falls, on notice, after failing to agree fresh lease terms with the owners of the property, First Capital Bank (FCB).
- New Parly a Product of Re-Engagement[The Herald] The completed New Parliament Building in Mt Hampden is a product of President Mnangagwa's engagement and re-engagement efforts and will enable parliamentarians to carry out their mandate effectively, Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Minister Monica Mutsvangwa, said yesterday.
- Opposition Councillor Embroiled in Land Scam[The Herald] CCC councillor for Harare's Ward 42 in Hatcliffe, Elvis Ruzani, is embroiled in an alleged land scam, accused of parcelling out land earmarked for recreation and schools to desperate home seekers.
- ZTA Markets Zim At London Show[The Herald] ZIMBABWE Tourism Authority (ZTA) participated at the Meetings Show London in the United Kingdom, from 29-30 June, as the tourism body sought to place Zimbabwe on the map as a preferred destination for Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions (MICE) tourism.
- Fastjet Launches Botswana Flight[The Herald] BUDGET airline, Fastjet Zimbabwe, yesterday flew its inaugural flight from Victoria Falls to Maun in Botswana, the centre for the tourism industry of the Okavango Delta, in a development that will boost local tourism.
- Simba Bhora Seek to Bounce Back[The Herald] SIMBA Bhora coach Arthur "Tuts" Tutani will be hoping to see his charges bouncing back to their winning ways when they face Black Mambas in a Ruyamuro ZIFA Northern Region Division One Soccer League match at Morris Depot tomorrow afternoon.
- Renewed Efforts to Set Up Colleges in Remote Areas[The Herald] Nqobile Tshili -- Bulawayo Bureau
Other recommended news: